What is a false ceiling?
A false ceiling is also known as dropped ceiling, T-bar ceiling, suspended ceiling, or grid ceiling, has become a symbol of modernity and sophistication these days. Nowadays, people are aware of the importance of a ceiling in a complete look and feel of the space. It is a kind of whether coarse.
What are the types?
- Plaster of Paris
- Fabric and Synthetic
How false ceiling is useful?
However, like other types of ceiling. Itt has its own share of advantages and disadvantages.
- False ceiling is very easy to install with the help of the right kind of tools.
- False ceiling hides the ductwork, pipes, and electrical wires giving the ceiling a clutter-free neat, and clean look.
- It is easy to reassemble the panels of a false ceiling in case of repair works.
- False ceiling plays a key role in acoustics and sound absorption.
- It is designed in such a way that it adds to noise reduction thus, making the space quiet.
- It is much more economical to install a false ceiling than to get the entire ceiling renovated in case of damages as they are removable.
- False ceiling can prove to be energy efficient as it aids in reducing heat during summers and cold during winter, thus lowering the electric bills.
- To avoid it from looking constricted a false ceiling in an apartment room may not necessarily be done from wall to wall.
- Beautiful design patterns can be used instead when done from wall to wall, using appropriate tiles can improve the acoustics of the room.
- It can also provide an insulating effect due to air trapped between the actual ceiling and the false one, thereby easy out of the load on the AC.
Please share and comment on this blog post. Still, you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to contact our team. Our team receives special training to ensure that you get all the answers from us to you. Get free consultation from our team.