Duplex house with interior garden
We constructed a duplex house for our client. A customer came up with an idea to design a house before executing.
The customer has 1200 sqft of land in Vengaivasal. His primary plan was to build a duplex house and there should be a provision for another house on the first floor. Outlook and elevation have to porch and looks like an individual house or villa.
So we proposed a design where a passage will lead to the back side of the building where we can construct a staircase to reach the open space on the first floor. In the future, if the customer is willing to construct another house, it will have separate access. Moreover, we can achieve the look which customer is expecting.
So, we proposed a floor plan as below
This is the ground floor plan which has 2 car parking and 3.5 feet wide set back which can be used a passage to reach the backside of the building.
Ground floor has following rooms
- Living Room
- Dining space
- Pooja Space
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
We provided an internal staircase to reach the master bedroom planned at the first floor. We also have a small double-height space – A high roof area that gives an aesthetic and rich look to the house. The internal staircase is provided with Granite flooring and SS Railing. An optional provision for toughed glass is given. So that if the client wants to fit a glass railing, they can retro fit even after the handing over.
First Floor rooms
- Master Bedroom
- High roof area
- Stair room with a couch
- Private terrace
Scope of works
- Construction of duplex house
- Additional Requirement
- Compound wall
- Raising the setback area upto 3 feet from the ground level
- Underground RCC tank for metro water storage
- Master chambers for sewage connection already available at the road point
- PCC Flooring for entier setback area around the house
- Tile Flooring for car parking area
- SS Railing for elevation at balcony
- Natural stone cladding for elevation wall
- Wide and tall Upvc windows (French Windows)
- Light provision at the facade
- Interior Decoration
- Internal Staircase SS Railing
- False ceiling for Living room and master bedroom
- Modular kitchen with top storage boxes
- Wooden wardrobes
- Loft covering with Plywood shutters
- TV unit