The following terms and conditions outlined on this page serve as the legal agreement between the customer (hereafter referred to as “You” or “User”) and Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd (hereafter referred to as “We,” “Us,” “Our,” or similar), a company that offers a wide range of materials and Documents which aims to help entrepreneurs, HR managers & students in managing, and eventually, expanding their business.
It is strongly advised by Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd that you read this agreement thoroughly before continuing the use of the website, upon which you agree to the provisions stated in this agreement. If, however, you do not agree to any or all parts of this document, please discontinue the use of the website immediately.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement, known hereafter as the Terms and Conditions, is legally binding and enforceable. Users have been previously advised to read the contents of the agreement before proceeding with service use. As a user, your continued use of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd services shall immediately indicate you have read the terms and conditions, and have therefore agreed upon the provisions stated herein. This states that you shall accept any liability or obligation that arises from your continued use of the website. Any violations of the provisions stated in the agreement may hold you accountable for liabilities in court.
The toolkit once purchased customer will be eligible for updates till one year, if he wishes to continue he will have to resubscribe.
All documents are made by HR Consultants and lawyers and are legally compliant in India with the governing laws
AUTHORIZED USE OF WEBSITE
The User is authorized to use Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd services only in accordance with the Terms and in good faith.
The User agrees that the services provided by the website shall not be used negligently, for fraudulent purposes, or in unlawful manners. Similarly, the User shall agree not to be involved in any conduct or action that could damage the interests or rights of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd.
The User shall not interfere with the function of the website or its services, most particularly in impersonating another user or person. The User shall agree not to carry out actions that could damage, make unavailable, overload, deteriorate, or impede the normal use of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd and other related services, as these actions could interfere with the services offered by the website. The use of robots, spiders, and other mechanisms, mobile application programs, or tool access, to control or copy any part of the website or the services offered are also prohibited, as is any other action contrary to the ordinary use of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd, or which infringes its interests without its express prior authorization. Similarly, obtaining, or attempting to obtain contents of the website using methods or systems not authorized by Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd is also prohibited.
The User shall also be responsible for ensuring all the requirements, equipment, and software necessary for the use of the services featured on Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd, and cover any costs required for the use of services provided.
The rights granted upon the user under the Terms and Conditions are personal and shall not be assigned to third parties, including affiliates or entities that are part of the same groups of companies, totally or partially, by any means without prior express and written consent from Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd. Upon the provision of the services, the website can publish advertising to the provided services, whether related to the searched contents or not, which is expressly accepted by the user.
NOTIFICATIONS AND EMAILS
Providing Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd your email address consents to the website’s use of such to send you service-related notices, such as those required by law, in lieu of communication via postal mail. Your email address may also be used to send you other messages such as changes to Service Features and/or special offers via our Newsletter. Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd may provide other notifications via email notice, “push” mobile notifications, or through posting of information on the Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd website, as determined necessary. Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to registered users. It is not responsible, however, for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to notifications sent to the email address provided to Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd.
IMAGERY, CLIPS, TYPEFACES
All images, typefaces graphic designs, and artwork featured in the website are royalty-free. They form integral parts of the products offered on Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd. The distribution or usage of these, separate from the template designs, are prohibited. Doing so will be considered a violation of the terms and conditions agreement.
Validity of Purchase:
The documents can be downloaded by you within 1 year of purchasing the product, once downloaded you will receive updates till one year you can come to the website and download the same, if you fail to download documents Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd Toolkit will not provide you with any refund or compensation for the same, if you still want to receive updates for the product after your subscription is over you will have to renew the product, the renewal price will be the price that is currently going on the website.
DOCUMENT FILES AND TEMPLATES
Business and legal document templates available on the website remains the sole property of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd. Any use of the content without permission or standard license from the site shall deem the act as a violation of Intellectual Property Rights of the company and is therefore prohibited.
Upon download of a template under the standard license, you will be given the right to modify, alter, or change the template in any way as you see fit. However, the prerogative remain yours and Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd is not under obligation to do any redesign of the product for your benefit.
ERRORS, CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES
Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd does not represent or warrant that the Site be error-free, virus-free or free from other harmful components, nor do we guarantee that defects will be corrected. The website does not represent or warrant that the information made available will be accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make amendments to the features, functionality or content of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd at any time. We also reserve the right, within our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content as we deem fit.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS
The website respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an item or any content on the Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd website infringes on any intellectual property right, including copyright, please take a look at the rights policy page or contact us.
Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement. We also take it upon ourselves to take action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to the following: reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties; disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities. These information may include details relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information as necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact us. for suspected unlawful activities.
LINKING TO THIRD-PARTY SOURCES
- Linking to Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd: We reserve the right to insist that any link to Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd be discontinued. The ability to link to the website shall also be revoked as the website finds necessary.
- Links from Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd: The Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd website and template downloads may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control or responsibility over anything posted on third-party sites, nor do we endorse or sponsor those sites, even those affiliated to us.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES
The products displayed on the Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd website are on an “as is” basis. They are, therefore excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable laws, from any warranty, expressed or implied, including any qualities for satisfaction or fitness. These products, which are available to users for free, are not due for return or refund, except under the following circumstances:
- The non-delivery of a product due to mailing issues with the email provider. In this situation, we recommend contacting the website directly for assistance. Such claims of non-delivery shall be submitted within seven (7) days from the order date, otherwise, the product is assumed to have been downloaded and received accordingly.
- In case of double payment, the refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 2-3 days.
- Problems with downloading or unzipping product files shall be directed to the Technical Support Team. Failure to contact the company regarding such problem within three days shall render the product download successful.
- In case of a wrong purchase, the refund will not be initiated. The reason being you can’t return the product to us because it is a digital product and not a physical product. That’s why we also can’t initiate the refund.
- Major defects upon any of the products will allow for reimbursement of the product by way of replacement of the product with another. However, please be informed that temporary access to your server may be requested. Failure or refusal to provide access shall deem you unqualified for such reimbursement.
100% Money-Back Policy:
You shall receive 100% Refund of the amount paid to us, if our policies are not updated as per government’s norms. When the government updates the laws, we take 48 hours to incorporate the updates in our documents. You cannot claim the refund before 48hrs.
Applicability – This is only applicable to the Statutory & Employee Policy module.
Procedure – You will have to send/show us the documents which are not updated.
You shall receive a call on your registered number within 24 hours to provide an answer to your query and if all the conditions are fulfilled, we will initiate your refund at the source payment in 3-5 business days.
Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd is not liable for damages that may arise from your use, or inability to do so, of the services and products provided. These services include, but are not limited to the following: lost profits, direct or indirect damages, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
The User is solely responsible for their own accounts, passwords, and related access. All activities taking place under their account is under the sole responsibility of the account holder and Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd will not, cannot, shall not be held liable for its unauthorized use.
Links to Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd found in other websites, on the other hand, are beyond the control of the company.
The Terms and Conditions agreement shall be interpreted, construed, and governed by the the appropriate laws and Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd has the right to commence and prosecute any legal action before a competent court of jurisdiction to obtain an injunction or relief in any event appropriate for the company to do so. No action unless explicitly written, shall be construed as a waiver to the rights and privileges of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd as owners of the website. Any provision in this agreement deemed unenforceable by court shall not affect other valid provisions as outlined in the agreement.
Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd serves the right to change, modify, amend, or terminate its Terms and Conditions, along with sale of products and services, without prior notice.
Parties involved in this agreement shall hereby agree and prefer that all other subsequent agreements shall be written and communicated in the English language.
Terms and conditions stated in the provisions of this agreement shall hereby be deemed enforceable, effective immediately.
Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way due to the following circumstances:
- any errors or omissions from the website, as well as any services or products obtainable therefrom,
- the unavailability or interruption of the website or any features thereof,
- your use of the website,
- the content found on Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd, or
- any delays or failures in performance beyond the control of the website.
The aggregate liability of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd, in connection with any claims arising out of, or relating to the site and/or its products, information, documents and services provided herein shall not exceed $100 and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which users may have against us.
As a user, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd in any other medium which includes automated or non-automated “scraping.”
- These automated systems include, but are not limited to “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers,” among others, to access Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd in a manner that sends more request messages than what can be reasonably produced in a period than humanly possible with the use of a conventional online web browsers. Such use revokes the permission to use materials from Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd.
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, and other unsolicited promotional email materials.
- Attempting to interfere with or compromise system integrity or security, as well as decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd
- Taking action that could impose, as determined by Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website.
- Uploading invalid and illegal data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd.
- Collecting or harvesting any personal information, such as account names and emails from Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd.
- Using the website for commercial solicitation.
- Impersonating another person or misrepresenting affiliations with other persons or entities, engaging in fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd
- Accessing content on the website through unconventional means other than those provided or authorized by Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd
- Bypassing the measures used to prevent or restrict access to the website, including, but not limited to features that prevent or restrict use, copying of any content, or enforcing limitations on use of the website.
For any questions or comments regarding the terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. at Mohankumar Construction Pvt Ltd.