Don’t worry! MOHANKUMAR Constructions Pvt Ltd follows some strict rules given by the government and health advisors. We receive materials and supplies without any lags, so don’t worry about the work delay, works will be completed on time as promised. While we concentrate on the construction work, we also concentrate on the safety of our employees and clients. Read on to know the safety measures we practice on our work site to ensure the safety of workers and clients.
How do we ensure safety in the worksite?
- As a daily routine, we check the health of our employees before entering the workplace.
- If any employee showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be advised to leave the workplace immediately and observe home-quarantine as per the guidelines issued by the government.
- As a safety measure, we provide face masks, Hand gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- Our employees are supervised continuously about the usage of hand gloves and face masks
- Our employees are strictly advised to maintain social distancing in the workplace and advised not to share their tools, machines, vehicles, and other equipment, handrails, ladders. Even they use hand gloves and hand sanitizers.
- We provide alcohol-based wipes to clean tools before and after use.
- And we have limited the number of visitors to the job site, Vistors are allowed only for necessary for the work.
- The materials and supplies required for work will be sanitized properly before arrives into the worksite.
- The worksite is cleaned and sanitized at the end of the everyday.