Steps of getting Building Plan Approval
To get building plan approval, we need to create a floor plan and elevation with the registered architect or engineer. An application for building plan approval will be applied by the registered engineer to the local authority or CMDA. Govt authority will issue an advice copy. Once the amount is paid, you will get the building plan approval.
- Survey your land and mark the boundary of your PLOT.
- Decide the total number of floors and a total number of houses.
- Reach the Registered Architect or Licensed Surveyor to design the house.
- Registered Architect will check for the eligibility for getting a planning permit.
- Based on the guidelines from CMDA, a plan or blueprint along with elevation and structural drawing should be created.
- Submit the blueprint online or offline.
- Submit the application to CMDA or Corporation portal.
- CMDA authority will review the application and visit the site.
- After the visit, they will send you an advice copy – The total fees to be paid towards the planning permit.
- Based on the advice copy, you can pay the fees online or through DD.
- After you paid the fees, the development authority will give you a planning permit – Building Approval within 1 week after the receipt of payment.
The above are the major steps in getting a planning permit or building approval.
List of Documents required for getting Construction Approval
- Detailed Floor plan designed by a registered architect or licensed surveyor.
- Elevation design and Structural Drawing.
- Sale Deed and Parent Documents from the 1970s
- Patta in the name of the owner.
- EC – Encumbrance Certificate Latest.
- Get the sign from a notary public in all the documents.
Don’t hesitate to contact our team. Our team receives special training to ensure that you get all the answers from us you. Get a free consultation from our team.